What Types of Student Services Does CNI College Provide?
CNI College is accredited by a number of agencies, allowing the school to provide top-quality services for its students. Among the accreditation agencies which endorse CNI College are:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT)
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- Veterans Administration Benefits Training
CNI College also offers a Career Services Department which is a vital part of our students’ educational program. Of course, we cannot guarantee that any particular student will secure employment, since there is such a variety of factors that go into being hired. However, we can and do actively assist our students in obtaining employment through:
- Help developing interviewing skills and follow-up
- Job lead and networking assistance
- Help with resumes and job applications
- Professional attire workshops
Additionally, CNI College works with all students to help them identify the right career path, from a choice of the right nursing or medical degree to applying for the right jobs.
Can You Guarantee That I Will Get a Job?
There is no guarantee that anyone will get a job, no matter how well-educated they are. While CNI College cannot guarantee employment, we do have a very high placement rate. What we can guarantee is that if you complete our training programs, you will have the knowledge and skills you need to place you in the best possible position to build a strong career in your chosen field.
Our student services are designed to help you take advantage of all the benefits of the knowledge and expertise of those who understand the healthcare industry. Our student services experts can give you sound advice on your job seeking activities, including how to write and publish your resume, how to find and apply for jobs, how to dress for success and how to conduct yourself at an interview. If you use this knowledge, you may increase your chances of being employed quickly in a good job that you will love.
For more information on our student services and how they can help you, visit our website. If you have questions, contact us. We are always here to help!