Accreditations and Approvals
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Physical Address: 1747 N. Market Blvd., Suite 225, Sacramento, CA 95834; Mailing Address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818; (888)370-7589; www.bppe.ca.gov. CNI College is a private institution, approved to operate by the California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education pursuant to California Education Code Section 94302. The department’s approval means that the institution and its operation comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private postsecondary educational institutions.
- State of California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; Phone: (916) 263-7800 Fax: (916) 263-7857; www.bvnpt.ca.gov.
- California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education, (CSAAVE) 1227 O Street, Suite 314 Sacramento, CA 95814; Phone: (916) 503-8317; Fax: (916) 653-1035; https://www.calvet.ca.gov/CSAAVE.
- State of California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) 1747 North Market Blvd, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95834; (916) 322-3350 Mailing address: P.O. Box 944210, Sacramento, CA 94244-2100; https://www.rn.ca.gov.
United States Department of Education
CNI College is authorized by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Pell Grants, and Federal Student Loans.
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314; N. Falls Church, VA 22043; Phone: (703) 917-9503; Fax (703) 917-4109; Email: email@example.com; www.abhes.org.
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). 1255 Northland Drive, St. Paul, MN 55120; Phone Number: (651) 687-0048, https://www.arrt.org. is approved under ABHES for CNI MRI Graduates to sit for their National Examination.
- American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) Programmatic Accreditation; 2444 NW 8th Street Delray Beach, FL; Phone: (561) 450-6880 Fax: (561) 256-5045; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.armrit.org.
- The Baccalaureate Degree Program in Nursing at CNI College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). https://www.aacnnursing.org/CCNE.
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS). Phone: (916) 447-5500; Fax: (916) 440-8970 www.cappsonline.org
- Association of Surgical Technologists (AST). Phone: (800) 637-7433; Fax: (303) 694-9169; www.ast.org.
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA). Phone: (303) 694-9262; Fax: (303) 741-3655 www.arcstsa.org
- Better Business Bureau (BBB). Phone: (909) 825-7280; Fax: (909) 825-6246; www.la.bbb.org
- Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. (LIRN). Phone: (727) 536-0214; Fax: (727) 530-3126; https://www.lirn.net.
CNI College is located in Santa Ana serving all of Southern California. CNI College is close to the freeway with plenty of parking. Come see us for a tour of our new modern campus.
1610 E. Saint Andrew Place
Santa Ana, CA, 92705
Phone: (888) 976-5120
Fax: (714) 437-9356
The following programs are offered at this location:
- RN-to-BSN Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Nursing Program (ADN)
- AOS Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program
- AOS Surgical Technology Program
- Medical Assisting Diploma Program
- Vocational Nursing Diploma Program
CNI College offers career planning services to help students decide which healthcare career is best for them and graduate services to help students find employment after graduation. As a career college in the city of Orange, near Santa Ana and Anaheim, California, CNI College gives students all the tools they need to excel in the allied healthcare industry.