YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
The privacy and protection of your personal information is a serious matter to Career Networks Institute and the students we serve. That is why we are taking this opportunity to describe our privacy policies and the steps our company takes to protect your personal information. All nonpublic personal information collected by us is protected and treated as highly confidential.
The following Privacy Practices and Principles explain exactly how we protect your personal and financial information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, forms or other correspondence
- Information we receive from your school, your lending institution, your loan servicer and any guarantor of your loan
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not release, disclose, or sell nonpublic personal information about current and former students to anyone, except as permitted by law.
CNI College restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees and contracted third parties who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. Our employees and contracted third parties are required to keep any nonpublic personal information we provide them confidential and secure and to use it only for its intended purpose or for other purposes described in this notice. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
CNI College Core Values
- Achieve the Highest Integrity at All Times
- Provide Excellence at Every Opportunity
- Practice Dignity, Respect, Humility, and Justice at All Time
- Create an Environment of Positive Forward Thinking and Fun Energy
- Contribute to the Highest Good of the Community and Employers That We Serve
- Embrace and Drive Change with Passion
About CNI College
CNI College, located in Orange County, provides you with a full range of career training to help you succeed in some of the most desired health related fields.Read More
CNI College offers career planning services to help students decide which healthcare career is best for them and graduate services to help students find employment after graduation. As a career college in the city of Orange, near Santa Ana and Anaheim, California, CNI College gives students all the tools they need to excel in the allied healthcare industry.Read More