From: Costa Mesa, CA to CNI College Orange, CA
- Head east on Victoria St toward Parsons St.
- Turn left at Newport Blvd.
- Take the ramp on the left onto CA-55 N.
- Slight left at I-5 N.
- Take the exit onto I-5 N.
- Take exit 105B to merge onto N Main St.
- Turn right at W Town and Country Rd.
- Arrive at: 702 W Town and Country Rd Orange, CA 92868-4710
Total Time: 17 minutes
Total Distance: 12 miles
The seaside city of Costa Mesa is a virtual playground for people who enjoy an active lifestyle. The city is home to the Orange County Museum of Art and provides free guided tours for school children grades 2-12. Costa Mesa is also widely known for South Coast Plaza which contains a myriad of fantastic boutiques for the fashionable. The Orange County Fairgrounds, located in the city of Costa Mesa, offers entertainment throughout the year such as farmers markets, boat shows, and musical talent. Annually the Fairgrounds host the Orange County Fair & Exposition which is an Orange County tradition after the fair leaves Del Mar, CA. Costa Mesa is located just 12 miles from CNI College.