From: Laguna Beach, CA to CNI College Orange, CA
1. Head northeast on Forest Ave toward Glenneyre St
2. Take the 1st left onto Beach St
3. Turn right at Broadway St
4. Continue onto CA-133 N/Laguna Canyon Rd. Continue to follow CA-133 N
5. Take exit 10 to merge onto I-5 N toward Santa Ana
6. Take exit 105B for Main St/Broadway
7. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Main St N and merge onto N Main St
8. Turn right at E Memory Ln.
9. Turn left at W Town and Country Rd
Arrive at: 702 W Town and Country Rd Orange, CA 92868-4710
Total Time: 27 minutes
Total Distance: 20.6 miles
The City of Laguna Beach has it all – shopping, art, and beautiful coastal views. Soak up some rays or catch 15-foot waves along miles of sandy shore. CNI students in Laguna Beach should make sure to visit the local tide pool beaches like Shaw's Cove or Bird Rock (Heisler Park Reserve) to view impressive marine animals like sea urchins, hermit crabs, and the occasional octopus. Residents of Laguna Beach enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of this small city and surgical techs are always in demand. Students that attend CNI Surgical Technology School, less than 21 miles from Laguna Beach, will be prepared to take the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)If a career in surgical tech isn't for you, CNI offers advanced training for a Nursing Degree. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics, the demand for nursing professionals is on the rise. CNI College also offers coursework in medical assistant and MRI tech, as well as other programs in the health care industry.