Accreditations and Approvals
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Physical Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833; Mailing Address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818; (916) 431-6959 or (888) 370-7589; www.bppe.ca.govCNI College is a private institution, approved to operate by the California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education pursuant to California Education Code Section 94302. The department’s approval means that the institution and its operation comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private postsecondary educational institutions.
- State of California Board of Registered Nurses (BRN). 1747 North Market Blvd., Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95834; (916) 322-3350 Mailing address: P.O. Box 944210, Sacramento, CA 94244-2100 http://www.rn.ca.gov/
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314; N. Falls Church, VA 22043; Phone: (703) 917-9503; Fax (703) 917-4109; email@example.com; www.abhes.org
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at CNI College is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS). Phone: (916) 447-5500; Fax: (916) 440-8970 www.cappsonline.org
- Association of Surgical Technologists (AST). Phone: (800) 637-7433; Fax: (303) 694-9169 www.ast.org
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA). Phone: (303) 694-9262; Fax: (303) 741-3655 www.arcstsa.org
- Better Business Bureau (BBB). Phone: (909) 825-7280; Fax(909) 825-6246 www.la.bbb.org
- Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. (LIRN). Phone: (727) 536-0214; Fax: (727) 530-3126
CNI College is located in Santa Ana serving all of Southern California. CNI College is close to the freeway with plenty of parking. Come see us for a tour of our new modern campus.
1610 E Saint Andrew Place
Santa Ana, CA, 92705
(888) 976-5120 Phone
(714) 437-9356 - Fax
The following programs are offered at this location:
- RN-to-BSN Degree Completion Program
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist Diploma Program
- Associate Degree Nursing Program (ADN)
- Medical Assisting Diploma Program
- Surgical Technology Diploma Program
- Vocational Nursing Diploma Program
ABOUT CNI COLLEGE
CNI College, located in Orange County, provides you with a full range of career training to help you succeed in some of the most desired health related fields.
CNI College offers career planning services to help students decide which healthcare career is best for them and graduate services to help students find employment after graduation. As a career college in the city of Orange, near Santa Ana and Anaheim, California, CNI College gives students all the tools they need to excel in the allied healthcare industry.