Accreditations and Approvals
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Physical Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833; Mailing Address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818; (916) 431-6959 or (888) 370-7589; www.bppe.ca.gov
CNI College is a private institution, approved to operate by the California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education pursuant to California Education Code Section 94302. The department’s approval means that the institution and its operation comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private postsecondary educational institutions.
- State of California Board of Registered Nurses (BRN). 1747 North Market Blvd., Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95834; (916) 322-3350 Mailing address: P.O. Box 944210, Sacramento, CA 94244-2100 http://www.rn.ca.gov/
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314; N. Falls Church, VA 22043; Phone: (703) 917-9503; Fax (703) 917-4109; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.abhes.org
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at CNI College is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS). Phone: (916) 447-5500; Fax: (916) 440-8970 www.cappsonline.org
- Association of Surgical Technologists (AST). Phone: (800) 637-7433; Fax: (303) 694-9169 www.ast.org
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA). Phone: (303) 694-9262; Fax: (303) 741-3655 www.arcstsa.org
- Better Business Bureau (BBB). Phone: (909) 825-7280; Fax(909) 825-6246 www.la.bbb.org
- Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. (LIRN). Phone: (727) 536-0214; Fax: (727) 530-3126